MENU

Slide

Friday, March 28, 2008



BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Feed-Your-Feet: Lol, it's really cool that you're doing that!
Have seen some other people doing those painting on the shoes,
but most of them aren't as nice as yours!

Janelle: lol, I'm not very sure. =\
I'll nvr rmb how much i spend on everything!
Spend too much everywhere. :x

Passerby: Yeah, i hardly go out with them.
But i do talk to my mum alot thou,
She's like super funny sometimes.
But they're both damn busy working/doing things in church,
so i'm busy, they're busy, so we don't go out!

Bao: Lol, Yeah. Everybody become mummy at such a young age!
But i hate kids man, Monster from hell. Lol.
Ahhhh, go taiwaaaaan, so envy.
I wanna go taiwan too, i think i'll spend all my $$
on the skincare prdts, makeup, clothes and everything loh!

C: I bought it from payeasy website!
But you need an agent to buy from payeasy
cos they don't ship to SG! (:
Yeah, That's why i'm kinda shock when i saw 155NT.

Thrachel: Hey babe, you can watch it here!
Beware, It's highly addictive! Hahahahas.
http://www.tudou.com/playlist/id/1753271/







Baaaaah, I'm so boooooored.
That's why i'm blogging, cos i'm B-O-R-E-D.
I don't even have anything much to blog about!
a bunch of bullocks.


And i hate having my period!
Makes me super moody and crazy. ):








Anyway, I went to meet up 3 photographers yesterday night
for our shoot's discussion and planning at Funan's TCC.
Didn't know why we couldn't do it over the phone thou. -.-

I took a cab and the cab fare totalled up to like 20bucks?
Damn the surcharge.
@#$%^



Puff Puff!


Anyway, after the discussion,
they decided to do a more kawaii theme!
Lol, They were like saying, eh your eyes and lashes,
looks so big and cutesy, so must do cute theme!

That made me very happy can!
Normally all photographers only wanna shoot
like a more sexy, provocative theme.





Then darling came to pick me up from Funan
and we went to Cineleisure for dinner and
caught the 9.55pm movie slot for Be Kind Rewind.

It's okay-okay luh. Not as hilarious as i've expected thou.



Then when we were waiting for our food to come,
My boy suddenly told me sth that made me laugh like crazy.


He said recently alot of people, friends, fans, blog reader
email/friendster msg/text him, saying things like
wahh, recently not bad ah, Spop and blah and blah,
then they all will start to say,
" wahh your gf very pretty ah, You very lucky hor! "


Lol! then my boy was like, how come nobody

email/friendster msg/text me to tell me he's handsome
and that i'm lucky to be with him?


HAHAHAS! Jealous boyf!



Me: Lol, you better cherish me ah, or else i kick you away!
Boyf: Wahh, shouldn't have told you those stuff,
Become yaya alrdy ah!





After the movie, we walked back to the
outdoor carpark beside Cineleisure.
And guess what's all over my boy's poor suzuki swift?



...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...



BIRD POOP!


Lots and lots and lots of bird poop! Lol.
At least got like 15 or more bird poop all over the car loh,

Damn gross can.
*Rolls eyes.*
Even near the car door handle also got bird poop!

Hahahahas, And my boy didnt wanna clean
off the bird poop with his window wiper cos it's damn gross,
So we went to a carwash, While they are washing,
we were like, "omg there, there, there still got poop!"


-.-"


LEON LIM YU ZHI! YOU BETTER NOT PARK
YOUR CAR THERE ANYMORE!
LOL, SO FRIGGING GROSS.




I went out with estheeeeeer today.
Ooooomg, you can't believe how much we camwhored.
Next post will be crazy full load of pictures.
And we did sth really crazy! Hahahahahas.

Got a shoot with Shirley tmr morning,
So i'm gonna have an early night!




Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:


No comments: